I-Clic, the fastest pedal ever invented. The I-Clic is the first pedal to use a flexible carbon blade instead of a traditional metal spring, improving fatigue resistance and significantly reducing weight.
The I-Clic 2 has been improved with anti-wear stainless steel plates in the pedal body that increases durability and a new better wear resistant material on the cleats.
- I-Clic is "auto step-in" - engagement is spontaneous, intuitive, without friction - effortless.
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism.
- Adjustment of angular sensations, or "feel".
- Q-Factor adjustment - Setting of lateral foot position.
- Body material: Carbon.
- Axle material: Steel.
- Cleat release angle: 15 degrees.
- I-Clic cleats are only compatible with I-Clic pedals.
- Weight: 234g pair pedals, 85g pair cleats
- Includes: Pair of pedals including cleats.