The Selle San Marco Zoncolan named after the famous climb is a road saddle for the elite and pro riders.
Loaded with features Features like a "No Shuffle" design, "BioFoam" padding, and "Xsilite" Rails make the Selle San Marco Zoncolan saddle a must for any elite or pro cyclist
- "C.F.R.P." - Carbon Fiber Reinforced Shell
- No Shuffle design - Reduces rubbing of the adductor muscles by 85% on the side of the saddle
- Biofoam padding - Lower weight and longer lasting padding
- Microfeel cover - Breathable and hard wearing synthetic cover that is 5% lighter and 35% less deformable from standard covers.
- Xsilite Rails - Lighter and stronger than titanium, Xsilite is a high percentage of silicon with particles of titanium and carbon.
- Weight 195 grams
Length: 288mm, Width: 127mm