Cut through the wind to a personal best with our amazing carbon wheels. By using a deep section carbon fibre rim, you'll cut through the wind more effectively and go faster.
These wheels use tubular tyres, the lightest and best riding type of tyre for fast road work. You can see our range of tubulars here. This deep section rim will also need a valve extender.
Planet X are one of the largest retailers of quality carbon wheels in the world, working with the biggest carbon rim manufacturer alongside the biggest brand names in the world. Our direct selling business model allows us to offer amazing quality and unheard of value.
- Front Hub: Planet-X Superlight, black anodized, 16 hole, 100mm spacing, sealed cartridge bearings.
- Rear Hub: Planet-X Superlight, black anodized, 24 hole, 130mm spacing, sealed cartridge bearings. Compatible with SRAM/Shimano 8/9/10speed.
- Rim: 16/24 hole 50mm structural carbon tubular, drilled for internal nipples.
- Spokes: Black bladed by "Pillar". Laced radially front, 2 cross rear.
- Nipples: Alloy, internal
- Weight: 596g (f), 825g (r)
Wheel comes with carbon specific brake blocks and QR skewers.
Tub tape and wheelbag not included.