Planet X Bikes
Fulcrum Rapid Red 300 700c Tubeless Ready Gravel Wheelset / Campagnolo N3W+ Add to Compare ✔ In Comparison
Exploring B-roads along quiet secondary paved and unpaved roads, with some off-road sections thrown in for fun, on drop bar bikes and wider tyres is something that we know and love here at Fulcrum.
The new Rapid Reds, created from a completely new project, are perfectly at home on mixed terrain. Constructed completely with a machined CNC aluminum section, which significantly lowers their weight, their 24 mm internal rim width is ideal for current frames designed around larger wheels.
The celebrated 2-Way Fit™ Ready system allows you to run the wheels tubeless or with the classic clincher and inner tube, ensuring the widest possible compatibility with most tyres available on the market. The choices don’t stop there: they are available in 700C (starting width 30mm) or 650B. With the various options possible, from wheel size to tyre type, you can either make this wheel extremely fast on the road or unstoppable in the most demanding off-road situations. In fact they are classified for ASTM 2 riding conditions.
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Size: 700c
- Weight: 1740 g
- Rim Material: Aluminum (6082, T6 Pre-Aging)
- Rim Depth: Front and rear: 24 mm
- External Rim Width: 29 mm
- Internal Rim Width: 24 mm
- Front Hub: 12mm Thru -100mm - 24 Spoke
- Rear Hub: 12mm Thru -142mm - 24 Spoke
- Freehub: N3W - Campagnolo EKAR