Terms & Conditions
Planet X is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments, please email us using the details on the contact us page.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our online store and add any items you wish to buy to the 'Shopping Cart'. When you have finished browsing and made your selections, click on 'Checkout'. You will then be asked for a few details so we can complete the order. Please note, the full amount is taken on all orders including bikes and pre-orders at the time of purchase.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal, as well as flexible payment options via V12 and Klarna. We also accept cycle to work orders via Cyclescheme, Caboodle, Bike2work, Green Commute Initiative, Cycle solutions and Vivup If you are shopping from outside the UK, once your order has been placed, your credit card company will convert the transaction to your local currency. You are charged immediately upon placing your order.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later 30
- Pay in 3 installments
- Pay Now
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Shipping and Handling
Carriage for goods is charged as shown in the 'Checkout' when you input your delivery address. All orders are shipped via our courier partners. When selecting a delivery address, please consider that someone will need to be available to sign for your item. Upon receiving your goods, please carefully check them over. If either the goods or packaging appear damaged, please sign for them as 'Goods Received Damaged' and contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order with a note of your order number. For further information please see our delivery page.
Planet X Policy
4 for 3 & 3 for 2
If you wish to return an item bought with this deal, firstly you will be offered an exchange for the item to an equal value you wish to return, as long as it’s another 4 for 3 product. If this is not suitable for you then depending on which item is returned depends on the amount you receive back. The following can be used as an example
- Item 1 - Bike - £1000.00
- Item 2 - Wheels - £500.00
- Item 3 - Saddle - £50.00
- Item 4 - Jersey - £25.00 *free item*
The free item in this example is the jersey at £25. The customer paid, £1550.00 for all four – Instead of £1575.00 If you want to return either item 1, 2 or 3 the cost of Item 4 will be deducted from the refund balance. For example;
- If you return the bike (£1000.00) you will receive £975.00 as a refund.
- If you return the saddle (£50.00) you will receive £25.00 as a refund.
Only exchanges are available for the free item in line with our Terms and Conditions.
3 for 2 works in the same way as 4 for 3 where the cheapest item of the three is the free item
- Item 1 - Bike - £1000.00
- Item 2 - Wheels - Sale Price £499.99, but received free with the offer
- If you return the bike (£1000.00) you will receive £501.01 as a refund
- You cannot return the wheels unless faulty, in which case a replacement will be offered
You must be over 18 to enter. Winners are selected at random the day after the competition has closed. Terms and conditions apply.
Account Credit is valid for 30 days from the day you are informed of the prize. Instructions on how to access this account credit will be sent to you on the day the winner is announced. Planet X for prizes are by digression only
Discount codes and Promotions
Discount code % discounts are based on a % discount from the current selling price not as an extra % discount from the original RRP. For example an item which is on sale at £8 with an RRP of £10 (an existing discount of 20%) a 10% discount on this item would be 10% of the current selling price of £8. An Extra saving of 80p Please also see our GDPR compliance information
- Fitters are not held personally or professionally responsible for any accident or injury while cycling following the procedure
- Cancellations within 3 working days will be subject to half-charge. No-shows are subject to full-charge
- Changing facilities are available on-site
- All bike fitters are male, if there are any queries about what is involved in the process please contact us and we will answer any questions you may have
- A mini-fit does not void any warranty, 30-day ride guarantee is still subject to normal restrictions