Planet X Bikes
Planet X 900 Outdoor Cooking System+ Add to Compare ✔ In Comparison
The Planet X 900 Outdoor Cooking System is ideal for up to two person trips, with a 0.9 litre pot capacity it's the perfect high-power, compact, lightweight solution for rustling up adventure cuisine, or making a decent sized brew.
- 1kW power output
- Nested design, lightweight and compact
- Sturdy and stable
- Waterproof and insulated pot cover
- Only 500g (exc. gas canister)
With over 1kW of heating power, these are amongst the best 500g stoves out there. With a cleverly designed dual purpose windshield and heat exchanger built into the bottom of the pan the Planet X 900 Outdoor Cooking System copes brilliantly in all conditions. The insulated pot jacket keeps things warm too, so you don’t have to reheat as often. With its efficient burner and faster boil times, it is about as green as they come.
Package does not include gas canister – stove stands perfectly with a 230g screw top gas canister and will boil around 25L of water with that size. Or 75 big mugs of tea.
- Hugely efficient 1kW burner design with piezo ignition.
- Nested design: Fuel Canister Stand, Stove, 230g Fuel Canister (not supplied) and vented pot lid
- Soft TPE Lid with coffee drinking spout
- Heat exchanger: Increases efficiency of stove by 30%, boiling 1L of water in 4.5 minutes and also having the effect of wind shield.
- Hard anodized pot for durability and taint free taste.
- Sturdy folding handle: Heavy-duty foldable handle to hold the pot.
- Waterproof cover: removable neoprene cover helps keep food warm and protect you from the heat of the pot.
- Gas canister stabilising stand included.
- Runs on Butane, Propane or a mix of both. If using at altitude or below 5 degrees please use propane gas cannisters.
- The Gas must be connected and secured tightly to work
Watch how to unbox and set up your stove here.